Web lists-archives.com

Re: a potential investor and collaborator has shown a little interest in Climostat

Dear Paul,

I think the Beefeater sounds like the best choice for me.

6.30 pm is a good time.

Regards

Michael

Climostat Ltd

On 26 January 2018 at 16:34, Paul Barnard <paul@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The Beefeater or the Ring of Bells would be good.

Early evening would be best for me - say 6.30?  But I'm flexible on this.

Cheers,
Paul