Re: CVE-2017-5754 - ETA?
- Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 08:41:46 -0400
- From: francis picabia <fpicabia@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: CVE-2017-5754 - ETA?
On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 5:20 PM, Richard Hector <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 09/01/18 04:36, francis picabia wrote:
> I have the option to install
> the stretch kernel and run in a hybrid version for awhile, but I'm not sure
> if there will be problems with that workaround.
The jessie-backports kernel has been updated, I believe.
The jessie-backports did work, as well as using stretch as the repo for install.
There is now a 3.16.51-3+deb8u1 released for jessie, so this is now
fixed without using a kernel from 4.* series.
- Prev by Date: Re: Debian iso installation incorrectly sets sources.list
- Next by Date: Re: System won't boot anymore after upgrade to jessie
- Previous by thread: Re: CVE-2017-5754 - ETA?
- Next by thread: Re: CVE-2017-5754 - ETA?