Why was this package removed but apt?
- Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 11:17:50 +0100
- From: Jonathan Sélea <jonathan@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Why was this package removed but apt?
Good morning,I am trying to figure out why apt did remove this particular package when unattended-upgrade ran a couple of days ago:
Start-Date: 2018-01-06 06:43:44Commandline: /usr/bin/unattended-upgrade Remove: php7.1-mbstring:amd64 (7.1.13-1+0~20180105151623.14+stretch~1.gbp1086fa)
End-Date: 2018-01-06 06:43:50 Does someone have any pointers where I can look? Thanks! / Jonathan
Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
- Prev by Date: Re: How to create a PDF-Printer from the command line
- Next by Date: Re: System won't boot anymore after upgrade to jessie
- Previous by thread: Debian iso installation incorrectly sets sources.list
- Next by thread: Re: Why was this package removed but apt?