Re: CVE-2017-5754 - ETA?
- Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2018 17:12:03 +0100
- From: Jeroen Mathon <jeroenmathonmac@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: CVE-2017-5754 - ETA?
Can't you clone the disk to another machine, then test the stretch kernel and then run hybrid for a while?
The kernel is just the intermediate between the hardware and
userspace, shoulnd not cause too much trouble, if not you can
always test it that way.
On 01/08/2018 04:36 PM, francis picabia wrote:
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
- Prev by Date: [semi-OT] temperature/humidity/flood sensor recommendations
- Next by Date: Finding material with F1 or in "The Gnumeric Manual"
- Previous by thread: Re: CVE-2017-5754 - ETA?
- Next by thread: Re: CVE-2017-5754 - ETA?