- Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2018 13:58:25 +1100
- From: Rob Hurle <rob1940@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Kernel problem?
Cheers, Rob Hurle
Any help much appreciated. Thank you.
2. How can I revert without losing my working 4.9.0-4-686-pae system? Can I just change the soft links for initrd.img and vmlinuz at / to point to the 4.9.0-4-686-pae versions instead of the 4.9.0-5-686-pae ones? Will this break something else for a future upgrade?
1. Does anyone else see this?
It seemed to install vmlinuz-4.9.0-5-686-pae (and associated config and image files, etc) in place of 4.9.0-4-686-pae versions. Now the system won't boot at all. I have reverted to 4.9.0-4-686-pae and all is well. My questions are:
sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo apt-get update
Hi All,I'm running Stretch and yesterday I did my normal:
- Prev by Date: Re: How to create a PDF-Printer from the command line
- Next by Date: [SOLVED] (was: [Stable/AMD64] Changing gdm background)
- Previous by thread: vbox cannot find headers, although they are installed
- Next by thread: Re: Kernel problem?