Re: hostname of the modem gateway
- Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 10:01:46 -0500
- From: Greg Wooledge <wooledg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: hostname of the modem gateway
On Tue, Jan 02, 2018 at 02:59:41PM +0000, Glenn English wrote: > On Mon, Jan 1, 2018 at 11:12 PM, Max Power <debian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > with the new release of Debian 'Stretch', the route command has been replaced > > Wipe your disk and install Buster. You get route++ back. Worst advice ever.
- Prev by Date: Re: hostname of the modem gateway
- Next by Date: Re: File permission confusion [Debian 9.1 with MATE]
- Previous by thread: Re: hostname of the modem gateway
- Next by thread: Is there a way to know the ISP with the default installation of Stretch?