Web lists-archives.com

Re: [OT] Relavant mailing list or USENET group

On 06/12/17 23:46, Dan Purgert wrote:
> Eric S Fraga wrote:
>> --=-=-=
>> On Tuesday,  5 Dec 2017 at 14:53, Richard Owlett wrote:
>> [...]
>>> I've seen the term "RSS", but never had any contact with it. Not sure
>>> if SeaMonkey 2.48 can use it.
>> No idea.  Never used SeaMonkey...
> 2 seconds of googling indicate you'd likely need a plugin.  But if "use
> a plugin" is good enough, then "yes Seamonkey supports RSS feeds"

"*Feed detection* notifies you when web pages offer RSS or Atom feeds,
and feed preview lets you view their contents and choose a reader with
which to subscribe to those—including an internal reader in the Mail &
Newsgroups component of SeaMonkey."

"*Blogs & News Feeds* is a reader for RSS and Atom feeds right in your
messaging center that eases your reading of information from all across
the web."