Re: Need Help restoring a filesystem on an external drive WD 'My Book'
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 15:06:05 +1300
- From: Richard Hector <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Need Help restoring a filesystem on an external drive WD 'My Book'
On 26/11/17 22:37, bd wrote: > This drive no longer mounts FWIW, my WD external drive stopped mounting. I opened the case (with difficulty, and possibly breakage, IIRC) removed the drive, and used it as a normal SATA drive. Still working fine, all the data was there. This may be completely unrelated to your issue ... Richard
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
- Prev by Date: Re: Dear All
- Next by Date: Is it possible to have temperature and fan speed readings on modern hardware?
- Previous by thread: Re: Need Help restoring a filesystem on an external drive WD 'My Book'
- Next by thread: Dear All