Web lists-archives.com

Re: Play On Linux, Wine, & iTunes

Op Sun, 26 Nov 2017 04:16:04 +0100 schreef Josh W. <joshw8104@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hello my Linux friends!! I have installed wine and all of its dependencies/recomendeds for wine, Play On Linux and am trying to install iTunes on my Debian stretch system i just cannot find anything that is truly helpful.... I only have Winetricks in my application menu and have tried several way of installing iTunes... If somebody could point me in the right direction that would be AWESOME! Thank You.

According to the Wine AppDB [1] iTunes has a "silver" rating. So it works almost out of the box. Make sure you use the latest Wine version [2] from WineHQ and remove PlayonLinux.

[1] https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=1347
[2] https://wiki.winehq.org/Debian