Web lists-archives.com

Re: Cumulative internet data transfer {up AND down}

On 11/17/17 9:20 AM, Eric S Fraga wrote:

On Friday, 17 Nov 2017 at 08:52, Richard Owlett wrote:
I'm interested in investigating cumulative data to/from the internet
for selected interval ranging from an hour to a week.
My only connection is a device connected thru a USB port.
My web search turned up only discussion of measuring throughput RATE.
Suggestion of keyword(s) for search?
I use vnstat for daily/weekly/monthly stats.  Can also give you typical
use by hour of day.

Ditto to vnstat

Miles Fidelman

In practice, there is.  .... Yogi Berra