Web lists-archives.com

Re: Cumulative internet data transfer {up AND down}

AIR, iptables will do that. It has been a long time since I have looked at iptables, but I seem to remember that it will keep those kinds of statistics and it will do it on a per-interface level, all you have to do is set it up to monitor the interface connected to the internet.

73s de WB5VQX