Web lists-archives.com

Verizon updated list

Hi,

I was wondering if you would be interested in targeting a list of Verizon, Value Added Re-Sellers (VARs) and Individual Software Vendors (ISVs) and System Integrators (Sis) for your upcoming Channel and Partner marketing strategy for Q4-2017 and Q1-2018.

Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL, Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and Employee).

If you are interested, let me know your targeted geography so that I will get back to you with the counts and more information.

Regards,

Erin

Sales Manager

If you are not interested in receiving further emails, please answer back with "overlook" in the title.