Preseed w/ Graphical Install?
- Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 10:55:33 +0000
- From: Thiago Massariolli Sigrist <sigrist@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Preseed w/ Graphical Install?
I followed the instructions on the Debian wiki and modified the Stretch 9.2.1 netinstall CD by appending a preseed.cfg to the root of the initrd.
That worked wonderfully, however it only works on regular (console-mode) Install, not on Graphical Install.
Is that expected? Is there a separate procedure (different filename/path) for preseeding the Graphical Install, or does it not support preseeding at all?
- Prev by Date: Re: compile problem on older program
- Next by Date: Re: Can imagemagick really be safely purged or removed?
- Previous by thread: Re: [WARNING] Intel Skylake/Kaby Lake processors: broken hyper-threading
- Next by thread: Facebook Engineer Comments After Using systemd 1 Year Later