Web lists-archives.com

8% Savings on Food and Supplies

INTRODUCING

We are the largest independent restaurant GPO in the country. We offer cost saving opportunities for restaurants like you!

3 WAYS TO SAVE

Dining-Alliance-Food-Programs

Food Savings

Dining Alliance Programs

Our programs offer savings of 2% to 10% on all categories of food spend, including broadline, paper, produce, meat, seafood and more. Choose a target category and receive a free comparison to see how much we can save your operation by leveraging our group purchasing contracts.

READ MORE

Dining-Alliance-Employee-Perks

Employee Perks

Treat your Employees

Our employee perks programs save money for your teams and position you as an Employer of Choice. Top brands like ChefWorks, Shoes for Crews and Skechers offer shoes and apparel to your staff at discounted prices, and our cell phone partners offer employer group discounts.

READ MORE

Dining-Alliance-Non-Food-Savings

Non-Food Savings

Added Value Programs (AVP)

Our AVPs offer a variety of ways to save money on all non-food aspects of your restaurant, including office supplies, pest control, recycling, credit card processing, cash handling services and more! Members get preferred discounted pricing after completing a simple sign up.

READ MORE