Scanner Compatibility question
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 20:02:28 +0000 (UTC)
- From: "J.W. Foster" <jfoster81747@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Scanner Compatibility question
I'm wondering if anyone here has used or been able to install a scanner model:
Canon - 9000F Mark II Flatbed Scanner - Black
I am currently trying to decide if I can use this scanner with current debian stable. There is not much online to indicate a position either way.
If that one seems out of the possibility then the other model is the Epson Perfection V600 Photo Scanner .The Canon seems to have a decent edge as far as resolution.
Also any other recommendations are welcome. most important is the resolution as this is for photographic work.
- Prev by Date: Re: X crashes when closing one of two running X sessions
- Next by Date: Re: Is there a way to verify packages with already expired GPG keyring?
- Previous by thread: multiport serial card setup
- Next by thread: Re: Scanner Compatibility question