Project to improve Debian support model
- Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2017 09:06:27 -0400
- From: Katy Tolsen <2ndlifekaty@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Project to improve Debian support model
For consideration of our users and supporters, I present to you this project in its early planning phases for you to offer your experience and input. I'd like to hear about the issues you've encountered with our support systems, things you'd like to see improve, your feedback on our proposed ideas for this project, and any comments on design and implementation of this project.
I've started a project with the aim to improve Debian's support model by designing software to help integrate and track all our support efforts and make a system that bridges the gap between our supporters, developers, and users in a synergistic way to make the most of our efforts and help us identify and solve issues more effectively and make sure the issues are documented and accessible to everyone in a way most suitable to their needs.
I thank you for your time and will be interested in hearing any thoughts or concerns, and would happily welcome any interested parties to take any role they like in the design and implementation of this project.
- Prev by Date: Re: FOLLOWUP Re: LXDE panel disappeared
- Next by Date: Re: attach a big picture This username is already in use. Stupid Yahoo mail won't let me in I am sorry, Cars Street signs etc,
- Previous by thread: attach a big picture
- Next by thread: jmtpfs left undeletable folder after usning with mobile phone