Static IPv6 gateway not working on Buster
- Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 12:17:03 +0000
- From: "Cecile, Adam" <Adam.Cecile@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Static IPv6 gateway not working on Buster
I have a serious issue with IPv6 after upgrading several hosts from Jessie to Stretch.
Default gateway cannot be set using gateway kword in /etc/network/interfaces. After some research over Internet, I figured out this is probably related to router advertisement so I added a list of pre-up command to disable everything.
systemctl status networking was then okay, but after some time (days ?) the IPv6 gateway is gone, again....
Thanks in advance,
- Prev by Date: Re: Many executables across Debian's archives share basenames
- Next by Date: Re: (solved) Can't find the DNS Servers
- Previous by thread: Not able to checkout Debian Security Testing Project from Debian SVN Repository
- Next by thread: x : keyboard not working