Re: v4l2 cameras in stretch.
- Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 10:35:18 -0700
- From: peter@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: v4l2 cameras in stretch.
* From: deloptes <deloptes@xxxxxxxxx>
* Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 09:19:29 +0200
> I was using Haupauge PVR like 10y ago.
Yikes! This is a WinTV, NTSC/NTSC-J 26552 REV F0A3 LF.
These models are mentioned.
* WinTV-dualHD (all models)
* WinTV-quadHD (all models)
* WinTV-soloHD (DVB T/T2/C)
* WinTV-HVR-1255 and WinTV-HVR-1265
Any similarity to the WinTV, NTSC/NTSC-J 26552? Is it older or newer?
With this model being different from any mentioned in the documents
and a 4.9.0-3-686-pae kernel here versus 4.2 referenced by Hauppauge,
dormant rot (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_rot#Dormant_rot)
is the concern. I can submit a bug report but maintainers won't
necessarily have time for a goose chase.
It addresses the WinTV PVR-150. Again I have no idea of similarity to
Will investigate the NTSC vs. PAL question before pursuing software
Thanks for the reply, ... Peter E.
123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789
Tel: +1 360 639 0202 Pender Is.: +1 250 629 3757
http://easthope.ca/Peter.html Bcc: peter at easthope. ca