Web lists-archives.com

Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2017 #1077

Hello,

Please can you unsubscribe me, far to many emails come through 😀

On 2 Oct 2017 13:03, <debian-user-digest-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

debian-user-digest Digest                               Volume 2017 : Issue 1077

Today's Topics:
  Re: Supper slow USB disk              [ Mostafa Shahverdy <mostafa@mostafa. ]
  xfce4-terminal fails to =?utf-8?B?4o  [ Zenaan Harkness <zenaan@xxxxxxxxxxx ]
  Re: xfce4-terminal fails to =?utf-8?  [ <tomas@xxxxxxxxxx> ]