Web lists-archives.com

Oracle E-Business Suite Users

Hello there,

Would you be interested in Oracle E-Business Suite Users List.

Information: Company Name, Web Address, Contact Name, Contact Title, Mailing Address, Phone, Fax, Sales Volume, Employee Size, Industry, SIC Code, NAICS Code, Email.

Some of our top selling technology lists similar to AS Oracle E-Business Suite are:

Related Technology

Total Companies Using

Microsoft Exchange

256,256

Microsoft Exchange 2003

29,125

SAP Business Objects

25,901

Microsoft Exchange 2010

24,728

Sybase

24,636

Please review and let me know your interest if you are looking for above mentioned list.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Helen Berg

Marketing Executive

If you are not interested in receiving further emails, please answer back with "overlook" in the title.