Web lists-archives.com

B2B Business Emails

Hey,

Hope all is well.

The entire client list of your competitors for your sales and email campaign?

Uncover all the companies using a specific technology? We have 5bil+ contacts, 80mil+ companies, and 250mil direct dials.

List can be customized based upon your requirement (e.g. Job title, Verticals)

Information fields: Contact name (First, Middle, Last), Title, Direct email address, Phone number, Postal address, Industry, Employee size, Revenue size, Fax etc.

Want to hear more? Let me know I would love to share further details for your review, or schedule a call with me.

Best Regards,

Stella Mary

Database Consultant

If you don’t wish to receive further emails, please reply with Remove.