Web lists-archives.com

B2B Contacts Info

Hi,

Are you looking for a vendor who could supply email list and also do email campaigns on our behalf?

We have 250million+ B2B database across the globe and would like to do email campaigns on your behalf and promote you product.

6million IT contacts
5million Marketing contacts
2Million Engineering Contacts
and many more titles

A special email campaign service where your domain is not blacklisted, but moves traffic to your website and generate leads.

Let me know if you are interested and i can connect you with one of our Sales Rep.

Happy to assist you!

Thanks,
Sandra Mitchell