- Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 17:44:50 +0400
- From: ruslan axundov <raxundov@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Network config
I have a problem with debian 9 as static nameserver .
So that I used before ubuntu 16.04 and I have configure satatic ip and dns and it worked perfectly but today I tried to use debian 9 and when I enter static dns server for debian in resolve.conf then after reboot debian all dns ip removed from resolv.conf file. I tried multiple method to prevent this feature but nothing happen. what I must do ?
- Prev by Date: xfce4-session launched from .xinitrc, clobbers xrandr settings
- Next by Date: Re: Network config
- Previous by thread: xfce4-session launched from .xinitrc, clobbers xrandr settings
- Next by thread: Re: Network config