Web lists-archives.com

Problem pulseaudio

Title: signature_jp_2

My purpose is to run mplayer in a crontab. My line:

00 00 * * * mplayer file

If I run mplayer in CLI, everything is good. If cron does it, no sound. And log is: Audio becomes stuck!

displayed permanently in the MPlayer screen.

I use a fresh testing.

I have just changed to mpv. Here no such logs after crontab, but still no sound.

How can I get more logs? Should I reportbug to mpv or pulseaudio? Where could I check? Not a permission problem on Pulseaudio as cron user would run mpv instead of my regular user?

Best regards,

                Hypra JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
102, rue des poissonniers, 75018, Paris
Facebook Hypra Twitter Hypra Linkedin Jean-Philippe