- Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 08:30:57 +0200
- From: MENGUAL Jean-Philippe <mengualjeanphi@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Problem pulseaudio
My purpose is to run mplayer in a crontab. My line:
00 00 * * * mplayer file
If I run mplayer in CLI, everything is good. If cron does it, no sound. And log is: Audio becomes stuck!
displayed permanently in the MPlayer screen.
I use a fresh testing.
I have just changed to mpv. Here no such logs after crontab, but still no sound.
How can I get more logs? Should I reportbug to mpv or pulseaudio?
Where could I check? Not a permission problem on Pulseaudio as
cron user would run mpv instead of my regular user?
- Prev by Date: Re: how to run a second copy of firefox in a separate address space with no connection to the first?
- Next by Date: Re: need help on running mplayer to watch tv
- Previous by thread: Darn 'beep' stoped working after installing Stretch in place of Jessie
- Next by thread: Re: Problem pulseaudio