Re: samba config
- Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 12:24:52 -0700
- From: Tjm <tjm3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: samba config
I know how that goes. And in keeping with that line of action I may I investigate further but I since the rest of the setup works, probably not.
On July 29, 2017 11:58:04 AM PDT, Joe <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 29 Jul 2017 10:16:16 -0700
tony mollica <tjm3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:I do have gvfs installed.
Please explain why that would affect the smbclient command.
No idea, I didn't look into it, but it made smbclient work for me on
one of my machines. Found on the Net...
You know how it is, the moment something works, you move on, no time
for abstract research.
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
- Prev by Date: Re: gdm login console keyboard settings are propagated to LUKS boot password prompt by initramfs-tools triggers
- Next by Date: Re: Wow, I’d never expect to say to a guy I like him from the 1st sight. Monica
- Previous by thread: Re: samba config
- Next by thread: Live recording