Some variation here and there.

But the key is you have individual standing to sue. You don't have to ask the free software conservancy or the linux foundation permission.
And you should not rest on your rights.

On 2017-07-29 13:09, tomas@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Sat, Jul 29, 2017 at 12:35:55PM +0000, nisus@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

[...]

haven't assigned your copyrights away then YOU OWN YOUR
CONTRIBUTIONS.

Uh, oh. Redchannel.

While what you write is true (everyone should know by now that every
contributor has a right to sue, Harald Welte's initiative wouldn't
have been possible otherwise), I have the strong suspicion that you
are here merely to stir the shit.

Try to be constructive, instead of YELLING AROUND here.

-- t