Re: Debian installer not finding free space
- Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 15:00:23 -0700
- From: David Christensen <dpchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Debian installer not finding free space
On 06/16/2017 08:12 AM, David DLC wrote:
I have a backup of my files and documents, but not the C: drive. I don't
have my installation disk either, so I am trying to find a fix online.
Using the HP Recovery partition to recover a minimized image
(select models only)
The HP Recovery partition (select models only) allows you to perform a
minimized image recovery
without the need for recovery discs or a recovery USB flash drive. This
type of recovery can only be
used if the hard drive is still working.
To start HP Recovery Manager from the HP Recovery partition:
Press f11 while the computer boots.
– or –
Press and hold f11 as you press the power button.
2. Select Troubleshoot from the boot options menu.
3. Select HP Recovery Manager, and follow the on-screen instructions.
If/when you succeed, then create recovery media per "Creating recovery
media and backups".