Re: Downgrading specific packages with apt
- Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 04:47:35 -0400
- From: Fungi4All <fungilife@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Downgrading specific packages with apt
UTC Time: June 11, 2017 7:39 AMFrom: lisi.reisz@xxxxxxxxxOn Sunday 11 June 2017 08:16:11 Fungi4All wrote:> Below please find Lisi's answer on whether packages should be reverted or> not.!! There is nothing there - not surprising since I have never passed anopinion on any such thing. Does the version that went directly to solitonehave a complete invention by you, that you daren't let the list see sincethey would know that I didn't say any such thing?? If so, then please,Solitone, let me and the list know what I am supposed to have said.Lisi
What I meant was that since you cared about answering the op's question
you would care to answer it as well.
Your question prompted me to look whether I had answered as I thought I
did, only to see it was a personal response not to the list.
Pretty jumpy, ain't ya?
- Prev by Date: Re: Trying to install Debian on Acer One 10 laptop-tablet (was: Choose between amd64 and i386)
- Next by Date: Re: Trying to install Debian on Acer One 10 laptop-tablet
- Previous by thread: Re: Downgrading specific packages with apt
- Next by thread: Re: Downgrading specific packages with apt