Re: Systemd services (was Re: If Linux Is About Choice, Why Then ...)
- Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 19:37:23 +0100 (BST)
- From: Jonathan de Boyne Pollard <j.deboynepollard-newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Systemd services (was Re: If Linux Is About Choice, Why Then ...)
Greg Wooledge: > Don't even get me started on sshd.service vs. ssh.service. Do > you have any idea how hard it is to notice that extra/missing “d”, > and figure out why things Simply Do Not Work? * http://www.mail-archive.com/supervision@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg01486.html * https://unix.stackexchange.com/a/303302/5132 Yes.
- Prev by Date: Re: Possibly erroneous "device not present" message during boot
- Next by Date: Re: If Linux Is About Choice, Why Then ...
- Previous by thread: Need help for bug reports
- Next by thread: Other's opinions about best/safest method to migrate LUN's while online