Web lists-archives.com

Re: Problem after dist-upgrade and dpkg install -f (Probably nvidia packages related)

Hans,

How do I do this when in the menu:
"This opens a ncurses interface. Check now, if all dependencies (kernel-headers
etc. ) are installed. Module-assistant does this for you."?

And  can I do:  "Then just install libgl1-nvidia-glx and nvidia-kernel-dkms" with apt-get install as well?

Thanks

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

13. Apr 2017 19:09 by hans.ullrich@xxxxxxx:

Ok, maybe try my way:

When I install nvidia driver, I first check, if all depenedencies are there.

Best way, module-assistant, check, if it is installed.

Then try:

m-a

This opens a ncurses interface. Check now, if all dependencies (kernel-headers
etc. ) are installed. Module-assistant does this for you.

Then just install libgl1-nvidia-glx and nvidia-kernel-dkms

A lot of packages are now installed.

Check, if they are built correctly.

Good luck!

Hans