Web lists-archives.com

Re: Problem after dist-upgrade and dpkg install -f (Probably nvidia packages related)

I tried to find out X I have and it seemed to be lightdm. So I killed that proces but only my GUI was gone.
Find and Locate did not find nvidia.ko

So this did not work for me.

Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!

12. Apr 2017 20:26 by hans.ullrich@xxxxxxx: