Web lists-archives.com

Re: Problem after dist-upgrade and dpkg install -f (Probably nvidia packages related)

Don't be sorry (yet). I need some time to figure out some steps.
Making a backup now. After that I will re-read your answers and try to try them all.
If you or someone would want to do schedule a remote login let me know. As I am doing a Linux course now I would really like to learn from this and what others would do on my system when the would perform a remote login.
If anyone needs more info try and tell me how to get it out of my system.
I was wondering for instance whether some sort of roll back is possible after performing a (dist-)upgrade. Maybe it is too late now ...

Kind regards,

Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!

12. Apr 2017 20:45 by hans.ullrich@xxxxxxx: