- Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 11:18:33 -0400
- From: Gene Heskett <gheskett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: glade-gtk3?
Greetings; My last question seemed to have been routed to /dev/null. Is there a time in the foreseeable future the complete glade-gtk2 version 3.8.0 kit of gfx widgits might be updated to gtk3 compatibility? Cheers, Gene Heskett -- "There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." -Ed Howdershelt (Author) Genes Web page <http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/gene>
- Prev by Date: apt update problem when it works with local apt-mirror repository
- Next by Date: Re: ipv6 apt issue
- Previous by thread: apt update problem when it works with local apt-mirror repository
- Next by thread: Re: glade-gtk3?