- Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 09:29:06 +0100
- From: Laurent Bigonville <bigon@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: fprintd-enroll
Shahryar Afifi <shahryarafifi@xxxxxxxxx>
after i enroll as super user i get the message " enroll resault: enroll compeleted" but when i log in as super user again, shell asks for password not finger authentication.
Did you install the libpam-fprintd? It should configure the PAM stack for you.
- From: Shahryar Afifi
- Prev by Date: Re: Linux Mint, Ubuntu, Arch Linux recognize my Acer Aspire S wifi, debian does not
- Next by Date: Getting clock_gettime() with CLOCK_TAI to give the right answer
- Previous by thread: fprintd-enroll
- Next by thread: neural net software