Web lists-archives.com

Britix24 Targeted Requirements

Hi,

Would you be interested in Targeted Britix24 leads? We are happy to provide the database across globe, specifically North America, EMEA, APAC and Latin America.

We also have other users like Alfresco, OnBase, IBM, Liferay Digital, EMC2, Citrix, Bitrix24, Huddle, Exo Platform, Yammer, Bloomfire many more.

Please review and let me know your thoughts, I will get back to you counts, pricing and more information in my next email (or) let’s Schedule a quick call so I can share the idea with you.

Really look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Dora Delgado | Mktg Manager.