Web lists-archives.com

A Strange Firefox Problem

I have the Debian 8 version of Firefox installed and have encountered a rather strange problem.

It seems that when my wife uses Firefox to access her Ebay account she encounters a random error when a popup window says that the DOS connection has been lost. There are a number of strange things about this particular error message as we are using AT&T Uversen not DSL. Also when this message is showing I can ping the internet with any trouble. Further when I log into Ebay I can't seem to duplicate the problem, nor do any of the URL's that I have on Speed-dial have the same problem.

Finally, She has not encountered the problem when using Firefox on my Window 10 Laptop.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D.		Life is a fuzzy set
www.molecular-modeling.net		Stochastic and multivariate
(614)312-7528 (c)
Skype: smolnar1