Re: Did I blow my processor?
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 18:23:25 +0100
- From: Norbert Kiszka <norbert@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Did I blow my processor?
MoBo in this "place" (connector for power button, reset, leds, etc) has
5V or lower voltage (depends on model), and very low and safe current.
If You do this whith good light its not possible to make short circuit
on another place in mobo unless... You are drunk at this work :)
Dnia 2017-02-21, wto o godzinie 12:41 +0000, GiaThnYgeia pisze:
> Vignesh Ragupathy:
> > There might also be an issue with power switch. You can try disconnecting
> > power switch and touch the power switch pins simultaneously with conductive
> > metal like screwdriver. Just careful when doing this.
> > -Vikki
> Never a good idea, there are cheap tools of measuring current, a short
> can blow a good power source/transformer. How do you check industrial 3
> phase 440V, just ground it with a train rail see if there are any sparks.