Re: Do we want to Require or Recommend DH
- Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 18:45:10 +0200
- From: Alf Gaida <agaida@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Do we want to Require or Recommend DH
On 13.05.19 15:39, Holger Levsen wrote:
Maybe we could also make the "should" stronger:
- new packages (except if they are ment to become build-depends of
debhelper)*must* either use dh or cdbs.
- old packages should be switched to dh (or cdbs).
And then turn this "should" into a "must" for bookworm (and thus make it
RC then as well).
Thanks Holger, couln't write it better, fully aggree.