Bug#928621: ITP: xfce4-taskbar-plugin -- Windows 7 Taskbar Mimic for XFCE
- Date: Tue, 07 May 2019 13:34:00 -0700
- From: Null Nullington <plshelpme19132@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#928621: ITP: xfce4-taskbar-plugin -- Windows 7 Taskbar Mimic for XFCE
Owner: Null Nullington <plshelpme19132@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : xfce4-taskbar-plugin
Version : 1.0
Upstream Author : Nick Schermer <nick@xxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://git.xfce.org/archive/xfce4-taskbar-plugin
* License : GPL2
Programming Lang: C
Description : Windows 7 Taskbar Mimic for XFCE
xfce4-taskbar-plugin is a Windows 7 like taskbar for the XFCE desktop
environment. It has the same functionality as the window list, which is
built in to the xfce4-panel, with the added functionality to pin
applications. These pinned applications behave like launchers, allowing
you to launch new instances of the application.
There is xfce4-dockbarx-plugin, which is not packaged for debian, but it
doesn't integrate well with GTK themes. So the Taskbar Plugin is better.
I do need a sponsor. I plan on porting it to other architectures, but as
of now, I only have access to an amd64 machine. I may have others help
out as well, as I am not that good at C, so I won't be able to fix bugs
myself. I have already built the package, both binary and source. All I
need is someone to add it to the archive.