Bug#928372: ITP: golang-github-anacrolix-dms-dev -- a UPnP DLNA Digital Media Server that includes basic video transcoding
- Date: Fri, 03 May 2019 11:25:11 +0800
- From: Drew Parsons <dparsons@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#928372: ITP: golang-github-anacrolix-dms-dev -- a UPnP DLNA Digital Media Server that includes basic video transcoding
Owner: Drew Parsons <dparsons@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : golang-github-anacrolix-dms-dev
Version : 1.0.0
Upstream Author : Matt Joiner <anacrolix@xxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/anacrolix/dms
* License : BSD
Programming Lang: Go
Description : a UPnP DLNA Digital Media Server that includes basic video transcoding
dms is a UPnP DLNA Digital Media Server. It runs from the terminal,
and serves content directly from the filesystem from the working
directory, or the path given. The SSDP component will broadcast and
respond to requests on all available network interfaces.
dms advertises and serves the raw files, in addition to alternate
transcoded streams when it's able, such as mpeg2 PAL-DVD and WebM for
the Chromecast. It will also provide thumbnails where possible.
dms uses ffprobe/avprobe to get media data such as bitrate and
duration, ffmpeg/avconv for video transoding, and ffmpegthumbnailer
for generating thumbnails when browsing.
This package is required by latest versions of rclone (providing a new
Packaging will be managed under the Debian Go Packaging Team.