Bug#928203: ITP: golang-github-armon-go-proxyproto -- Golang package to handle HAProxy Proxy Protocol
- Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 21:53:04 +0200
- From: "Dawid Dziurla" <dawidd0811@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#928203: ITP: golang-github-armon-go-proxyproto -- Golang package to handle HAProxy Proxy Protocol
Owner: Dawid Dziurla <dawidd0811@xxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : golang-github-armon-go-proxyproto
Version : 0.0~git20190211.68259f7-1
Upstream Author : Armon Dadgar
* URL : https://github.com/armon/go-proxyproto
* License : Expat
Programming Lang: Go
Description : Golang package to handle HAProxy Proxy Protocol
This library provides the proxyproto package which can be used for
servers listening behind HAProxy of Amazon ELB load balancers.
Those load balancers support the use of a proxy protocol
which provides a simple mechansim for the server to get the address
of the client instead of the load balancer.
This library provides both a net.Listener and net.Conn implementation that
can be used to handle situation in which you may be using the proxy protocol.
Only proxy protocol version 1, the human-readable form, is understood.
The only caveat is that one checks for the "PROXY " prefix to determine if
the protocol is being used. If that string may occur as part of your input,
then it is ambiguous if the protocol is being used and you may have problems.
This package is in the dependency tree of another upcoming "gopasspw" package (#901133).