Bug#927897: ITP: golang-github-gcla-gowid -- Compositional widgets for terminal user interfaces, inspired by urwid
- Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 21:28:51 +0200
- From: "Dawid Dziurla" <dawidd0811@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#927897: ITP: golang-github-gcla-gowid -- Compositional widgets for terminal user interfaces, inspired by urwid
Owner: Dawid Dziurla <dawidd0811@xxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : golang-github-gcla-gowid
Version : 1.0.0-1
Upstream Author : Graham Clark
* URL : https://github.com/gcla/gowid
* License : Expat
Programming Lang: Go
Description : Compositional widgets for terminal user interfaces, inspired by urwid
Gowid provides widgets and a framework for making terminal user
interfaces. It's written in Go and inspired by urwid (http://urwid.org).
Widgets out-of-the-box include:
• input components like button,
checkbox and an editable text field with support for passwords
• layout components for arranging widgets in columns, rows and a grid
• structured components - a tree, an infinite list and a table
• pre-canned widgets - a progress bar, a modal dialog, a bar graph and a menu
• a VT220-compatible terminal widget, heavily cribbed from urwid
All widgets support interaction with the mouse when the terminal allows.
Gowid is built on top of the fantastic tcell
This package in the dependency tree of upcoming "termshark" package (#927799).