Bug#927666: ITP: golang-github-mgutz-str -- comprehensive set of string functions
- Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 04:40:20 +0900
- From: Jongmin Kim <jmkim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#927666: ITP: golang-github-mgutz-str -- comprehensive set of string functions
Package: wnpp Severity: wishlist Owner: Jongmin Kim <jmkim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> X-Debbugs-CC: debian-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, debian-go@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * Package name : golang-github-mgutz-str Version : 1.2.0-1 Upstream Author : Mario Gutierrez * URL : https://github.com/mgutz/str * License : Expat Programming Lang: Go Description : comprehensive set of string functions This package provides a comprehensive set of string functions to build more Go awesomeness. The library complements Go's standard packages and does not duplicate functionality found in 'strings' or 'strconv'. . This library is based on plain functions instead of object-based methods, consistent with Go standard string packages. This package is a prerequisite for upcoming package "lazygit" (#908894). -- Jongmin Kim OpenPGP key located at https://jongmin.dev/pgp OpenPGP fingerprint: 012E 4A06 79E1 4EFC DAAE 9472 D39D 8D29 BAF3 6DF8
Description: PGP signature
- Prev by Date: Re: ITP: trex-pam -- Use gpg keys to login with an OTP.
- Next by Date: Re: is Wayland mature enough to be the default desktop choice in Buster?
- Previous by thread: Bug#927477: ITS: fluxbox -- low resource X11 Window manager
- Next by thread: Bug#927675: ITP: golang-github-src-d-gcfg -- reads INI-style configuration files into Go structs