ITP: trex-pam -- Use gpg keys to login with an OTP.
- Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 21:18:13 +0300
- From: Sharon Dvir <unapologtic@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: ITP: trex-pam -- Use gpg keys to login with an OTP.
Owner: Sharon Dvir <unapologtic@xxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : trex-pam
Version : 0.1
Upstream Author : Sharon Dvir <unapologtic@xxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/unaPoloGTIc/trex-pam
* License : GPLv3 or later, or other with prior permission
Programming Lang: C++
Description : Use gpg keys to login with an OTP.
A PAM module that enables PAM to authenticate a user using a GPG key-
The module will present a challenge to the user, encrypted using his
User is then required to use his private key to decrypt,
extract the correct response and present it to the authenticating app.
the most basic usecase is to get an OTP to login to a machine
configured to trust your gpg key.
I'm the upstream author, so I hope to not burden others with
I understand the suspicion of me disappearing,
I see packaging as the primary way of getting this module adopted.
People are not going to compile and install a PAM module manually.
(resending as I didn't get a bug nr)