Bug#927419: Subject: ITP: libtest-mockdatetime-perl -- mock DateTime->now calls during tests
- Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 13:34:12 +0200
- From: Alex Mestiashvili <amestia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#927419: Subject: ITP: libtest-mockdatetime-perl -- mock DateTime->now calls during tests
Owner: Alexandre Mestiashvili <mestia@xxxxxxxxxx>
X-Debbugs-CC: debian-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, debian-perl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
* Package name : libtest-mockdatetime-perl
Version : 0.02-1
Upstream Author : Wolfgang Kinkeldei <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://metacpan.org/release/Test-MockDateTime
* License : Artistic or GPL-1+
Programming Lang: Perl
Description : mock DateTime->now calls during tests
Getting the current time sometimes is not very helpful for testing
scenarios. Instead, if you could obtain a known value during the
runtime of a testcase will make your results predictable.
This module allows faking a given date and time for the runtime of a
subsequent code block. By default the on keyword is exported into the
namespace of the test file. The date to get mocked must be in a format
that is recognized by DateTime::Format::DateParse.
This package is a dependency for Dancer2::Plugin::Auth::Extensible and
will be maintained under the Debian Perl Group umbrella.