Re: Golang >= 1.12 in Buster?
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 12:19:50 +0200
- From: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Golang >= 1.12 in Buster?
On 4/14/19 1:00 PM, Toni Mueller wrote: > Or how about removing Python2 altogether, then? That's actually not a bad idea, which we considered, and only postponed until Buster is out. FYI, I already started removing Python 2 support in many of the packages I maintain (currently only uploaded to Experimental though...). Thomas Goirand (zigo)
- Prev by Date: Re: Golang >= 1.12 in Buster?
- Next by Date: Re: Introducting Debian Trends: historical graphs about Debian packaging practices, and "packages smells"
- Previous by thread: Re: Golang >= 1.12 in Buster?
- Next by thread: Bug#927018: ITP: golang-github-jesseduffield-termbox-go -- pure Go implementation of termbox library