Bug#927018: ITP: golang-github-jesseduffield-termbox-go -- pure Go implementation of termbox library
- Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 01:50:02 +0900
- From: Jongmin Kim <jmkim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#927018: ITP: golang-github-jesseduffield-termbox-go -- pure Go implementation of termbox library
Package: wnpp Severity: wishlist Owner: Jongmin Kim <jmkim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> X-Debbugs-CC: debian-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, debian-go@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * Package name : golang-github-jesseduffield-termbox-go Version : 0.0~git20180919.1e272ff-1 Upstream Author : Jesse Duffield <jessedduffield@xxxxxxxxx> * URL : https://github.com/jesseduffield/termbox-go * License : Expat Programming Lang: Go Description : pure Go implementation of termbox library Termbox is a library that provides a minimalistic API which allows the programmer to write text-based user interfaces. . The basic idea is an abstraction of the greatest common subset of features available on all major terminals and other terminal-like APIs in a minimalistic fashion. Small API means it is easy to implement, test, maintain and learn it, that's what makes the termbox a distinct library in its area. . This package includes the patch for preventing the out of bounds errors when calling PollEvent(). This package is in the dependency tree of Lazygit (#908894). -- Jongmin Kim OpenPGP key located at https://jongmin.dev/pgp OpenPGP fingerprint: 012E 4A06 79E1 4EFC DAAE 9472 D39D 8D29 BAF3 6DF8
Description: PGP signature
- Prev by Date: Re: Golang >= 1.12 in Buster?
- Next by Date: Bug#927019: ITP: golang-github-jesseduffield-gocui -- minimalist console user interfaces Go library
- Previous by thread: Golang >= 1.12 in Buster?
- Next by thread: Bug#927019: ITP: golang-github-jesseduffield-gocui -- minimalist console user interfaces Go library