Bug#926769: ITP: puppet-module-placement -- Puppet module for OpenStack Placement
- Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 09:10:22 +0200
- From: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#926769: ITP: puppet-module-placement -- Puppet module for OpenStack Placement
Owner: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : puppet-module-placement
Version : 1.2.0
Upstream Author : OpenStack Foundation <openstack-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/openstack/puppet-placement
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Python
Description : Puppet module for OpenStack Placement
Puppet lets you centrally manage every important aspect of your system using a
cross-platform specification language that manages all the separate elements
normally aggregated in different files, like users, cron jobs, and hosts,
along with obviously discrete elements like packages, services, and files.
This module manages both the installation and configuration of OpenStack
OpenStack Placement provides an HTTP service for managing, selecting, and
claiming providers of classes of inventory representing available resources
in a cloud.
Note: This service is mandatory for OpenStack Stein, which I'm currently
finalizing in Debian.