Bug#926080: ITP: golang-github-srwiley-rasterx -- Rasterx is an SVG 2.0 path compliant rasterizer.
- Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 14:06:15 +0200
- From: "Dawid Dziurla" <dawidd0811@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#926080: ITP: golang-github-srwiley-rasterx -- Rasterx is an SVG 2.0 path compliant rasterizer.
Owner: Dawid Dziurla <dawidd0811@xxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : golang-github-srwiley-rasterx
Version : 0.0~git20181219.696f7ed-1
Upstream Author : Steven R Wiley
* URL : https://github.com/srwiley/rasterx
* License : BSD-3-clause
Programming Lang: Go
Description : Rasterx is an SVG 2.0 path compliant rasterizer.
Rasterx is a golang rasterizer that implements path stroking
functions capable of SVG 2.0 compliant 'arc' joins and explicit loop
• Paths can be explicitly closed or left open, resulting in
a line join or end caps.
• Arc joins are supported, which causes the extending edge from a Bezier
curve to follow the radius of curvature at the end point rather than
a straight line miter, resulting in a more fliud looking join.
• Not specified in the SVG2.0 spec., but supported in rasterx is
the arc-clip join, which is the arc join analog of a miter-clip join,
both of which end the miter at a specified distance, rather than all
• Several cap and gap functions in addition to those specified by SVG2.0
are implemented, specifically quad and cubic caps and gaps.
• Line start and end capping functions can be different.
This package is a dependency of another package "golang-fyne-fyne" (#925466)