Bug#926067: ITP: python-xstatic-angular-ui-router -- Angular UI router XStatic support
- Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 11:36:40 +0200
- From: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#926067: ITP: python-xstatic-angular-ui-router -- Angular UI router XStatic support
Owner: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : python-xstatic-angular-ui-router
Version : 0.3.1.2
Upstream Author : Karsten Sperling
* URL : https://github.com/openstack/xstatic-angular-ui-router
* License : Expat
Programming Lang: Python, JS
Description : Angular UI router XStatic support
XStatic is a Python web development tool for handling required static data
a lightweight infrastructure to manage them via Python modules that your app
can depend on in a portable, virtualenv-friendly way instead of using embedded
Angular UI-Router is a client-side Single Page Application routing framework
Routing frameworks for SPAs update the browser's URL as the user navigates
through the app. Conversely, this allows changes to the browser's URL to drive
navigation through the app, thus allowing the user to create a bookmark to a
location deep within the SPA.
UI-Router applications are modeled as a hierarchical tree of states. UI-Router
provides a state machine to manage the transitions between those application
states in a transaction-like manner.
Note: This is a new dependency of OpenStack Dashboard (aka: Horizon).